Congratulations on your 40th birthday! I wish you a fabulous day with my warmest wishes and many more happy, wealthy and healthy years to spend with your loved ones!
To my favorite uncle named Fred, I feel so lucky to have an uncle like you. You have taught me how to find the fun in every situation, how to push anyone's buttons in the most creative ways, and how to seriously work hard to be successful at anything you pursue. Thank you for all the laughter and inspiration, and thank you for no longer body slamming kids on couches. Happy Birthday! Cheers to 40 great years, and at least 40 more to come. I love you! Love, Your favorite niece named Jesse
Happy birthday, Freddie! Ever since you saved me from being the only blonde-haired, blue-eyed child in our family (and thus believing I was found under a rock or in a cabbage patch), you have held a special place in my heart. I appreciate your friendship in our adulthood, too. Especially the part where we both have weird health problems that make no sense to anybody else, even doctors! I've always admired your sarcastic wit and ability to make (almost) anyone laugh and (almost) any situation humorous. Have I told you? I was asked in an interview who I look up to and I said, "My YOUNGER brother, Fred!" I've loved watching your rise to fame as the T-Mobile resident comedian, impactful manager, and all of your accomplishments at work. Oh, and congrats on having some kids and a wife and keeping all that together for a long time. I'm sure you've had something to do with that. Just kidding! You've obviously done a great job at helping raise successful and healt...
Dear Elder Everts, I will never forget the shine you exuded and the example you were in our time together in England. You were not just a wonderful Assistant to me personally but a wonderful leader and example to all! You have a gift with people and an ability to love and care and your influence touched many lives especially our own family. May God bless you at this special birthday time and above all, please know that Sister Munday and I loved you from the moment we met you and always will. It was a pleasure and honor to be your Mission President and Mission Mum. We love you, President & Sister Munday
Comments
Post a Comment